Friday 23 September 2011

Clegg answers 'two people'

Back in the South East I bumped into a very unfortunate interview with our Deputy Dawg, Cleggery.

Reading back to last year's Leaders' Debate I was impressed by a first charismatic performance by this man.

Such that in considering the Blue/Yellow swing in my humble part of Cornwall I took a deep breath and laid my hopes firmly at his feet.

Service cut after service cut after education cut later I have to say I'm a little pissed. To say the least.

Cleggery was shown two short clips of South Easterners saying they felt their Lib Dem vote had been in vain, for nothing, worthless, and that they would never vote for him again.

Cleggery's response? 'Well, that's just two people.'

Wake up Nick, and smell the disenchantment.

No comments: