Thursday 26 August 2010

Garob

It’s been a hell of a journey, Take That. And since Robbie left, I’ve been with you every step of the way.

Robbie was always too hungry to be the ‘misunderstood’ one. Like he was going through something the rest of them weren’t. The puppy-dog eyes he uses to make him look ‘cute’ which in actual fact make me either want to slap his face, or tear my eyes out just so I don't have to look at him.

So it’s with some surprise that I find myself falling in love with his reunion with Gary – once famously the biggest bust-up of all.



Set as a mock-western the two gents reminisce over a lost friendship over a back-tingler of a guitar riff. Robbie looks actually truly sorry and Gary looks handsome and rugged – a nice turnaround for the old friends. There's no sense of humour failure in this little number.

Perhaps if they can put their differences behind them then I can give Robbie a go. After all, he’s simply ‘misunderstood’, remember?

No comments: